Serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week to anyone in need of a meal. Meals served at the following locations and times:
* South Congregational Church, 45 Maple St. Springfield, MA, M,T,Th,F,Sat. @ 12 pm & 5 pm
* Christ Church Cathedral, 35 Chestnut St. Springfield, Wed @ 12 pm & 5 pm
* Shiloh Seventh Day Adventist Church, 797 State St. Springfield, MA, Sun. @ 5 pm
Contact: Darleen St. Jacques, Program Director Email: Darleen@openpantry.org, (413) 731-5668
1. Hot Meal Service: Doors open M-F at 4:00 p.m., Dinner served from 4:30-6:00 p.m. (3:30-5:30 p.m. on 2nd & 4th Tues. of the month). All are welcome! 170 Pendexter Avenue, Chicopee, MA 01013, (413) 592-9528
2. Pantry Service: Open M-F 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Provides emergency take-home food supplies to qualified Chicopee residents.
Meals available to anyone in need - men, women and children - FREE OF CHARGE.
1. Public Breakfast: Monday - Saturday, 7AM-7:45AM, 10 Mill Street, Springfield. No prerequisites required.
2. Operation SONshine: A mobile food service bringing lunches to the homeless and poverty stricken in Springfield Communities.
3. Holiday Meals: Special meals for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Please call for dates and times 413-732-0808.
Distributes food to food pantries, meal sites, shelters, childcare centers, and other food assistance programs throughout Western Mass. Use the locator tool on their website to locate a program near you or call 413-247-9738.
Households are able to visit the pantry 12x in a year and receive 3-4 days worth of food. Open Thursdays 9 am-12 pm and the 2nd & 4th Fridays of every month: 4 pm–6 pm. 22 Sheldon Street, Springfield, MA 01107, 413-734-6696
Delivers free fresh and non-perishable groceries to 17 different community sites for distribution to residents. There are no eligibility requirements, anyone in need of assistance can attend. Arrive 10-15 minutes early and bring boxes or bags to carry your food. The website has distribution information for Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, and Hampshire counties or call (413) 247-9738 for assistance.
Receive non-perishable groceries up to 6x year (seniors up to 12x year). Four days worth of groceries are provided with each visit. Open M-W & F, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. 2460 Main Street, Suite 108-108B, Springfield, MA 01101 ( Plaza Del Mercado) (413) 737-5353. Annie Rennix, Program Director (email@example.com); Elizabeth Garcia, SNAP Benefits Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)