Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Do I Find / Locate?
How Do I Find?
A book, DVD, children's book or other library resource?
Items in the stacks?
Articles, books or films in online databases that I can use for my research?
Whether the library subscribes to a specific journal in print or online?
An item my professor put on room reserve?
Renew an item?
See my library account?
- Use the catalog or visit the catalog link on the Books tab in the center of the library’s home page.
- Try a KEYWORD search when you don't have a specific author or title.
- If you know important words in the title, use TITLE or try a SUBJECT search.
- Use an AUTHOR search when you know an author's last name.
- Use the library catalog to find the availability, call number, and location of a book or other item in the library.
- Make a note of the location of the item in the library.
- Copy down the call number.
- Check the status of the item to make sure it is available
- If you do not find the item on the shelf, please stop by a service desk for help.
- Try the DATABASES BY SUBJECT list and select a subject if you don't have a specific database in mind.
- Use the DATABASES BY TITLE list if you know what you want to use.
- Use FILMS ON DEMAND or other streaming video to see if we have a film that supports your inquiries.
- Ask for help if you want assistance figuring out which online tool to use, as the STCC Library subscribes to dozens of databases.
- Regardless of format, items on room reserve are held at the library's circulation desk. They will be listed by course and professor in the library's catalog in the near future.
- Eligible items will be automatically renewed. If your email address is on file, you will be notified when titles are successfully auto-renewed. If an auto-renewal is unsuccessful, it will give a reason why.
- Renew most library materials in person (at the Circulation Desk) or online, by logging in to your own account with your RamCard and PIN. Not all items can be renewed, especially items from other C/W MARS libraries or items from our library wanted by another patron. The system will let you know if you can renew the item you want.
- Use the LOGIN button on the catalog screen. If this is your first time logging in, please enter your last name in capitals. Example: SMITH. Otherwise, try the last four digits of your phone number.