STCC Faculty & Staff FAQs
Schedule a class or event in the library?
Book a room for an event or meeting?
Get help creating a research assignment?
Put an item on reserve for my class to use?
Add items to the library's collection?
Donate an item?
- Use the form on the Faculty Services page to schedule a class with a reference librarian. We will set up a consultation session along with a date and time for your class.
- Faculty members need to let us know what resources and activities they would like librarians to provide.
- Please note that instructors must be present during library instruction sessions.
- If you need a space to watch a video or have a meeting, please call 755-4555 and ask for Eric.
- We are always happy to help you. Please call 755-4549 to talk to a reference librarian.
- Bring items to the circulation desk.
- Please remember to retrieve your items after the semester ends.
- Please fill out a STCC Library Purchase Request Form on the Faculty Services page.
- We reserve the right not to order an item (such as a textbook), and we do have a collection development policy you can consult.
- Please call 755-4549 before you bring cartons to the library.
- The library determines the disposition of any donations.