Skip to main content
- TABE = Test of Adult Basic Education
- TESOL = Teachers of English to speakers of foreign languages.
- TOEFL = Test of English as a Foreign Language is a test that international students can take to measure their level of English proficiency.
- TQM = Total Quality Management
- TRiO = TRiO is not an acronym, but it is a commonly used term on the campus. It refers to “The Federal outreach and student services programs designed to identify and provide services for individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds. TRIO includes eight programs targeted to serve and assist low-income individuals, first-generation college students, and individuals with disabilities to progress through the academic pipeline from middle school to postbaccalaureate programs.” Please direct questions to Roosevelt Charles, Director of Access and Student Success.
- TWO = Training and Workforce Options is a collaboration between HCC and STCC (the "two" colleges) within the non-credit workforce training arena. A joint sales force paid for by both colleges markets workforce training programs to companies and organizations within our region. Vice President Bob LePage oversees this organization and reports to the two TWO presidents on progress.