Ask a Librarian
For further help, please contact the library's Reference Department. You may:
* Call us at (413) 755-4549 during library hours, or come in to the Library in Building 27 of the STCC campus.
* Ask a librarian by e-mail. Please include your name and e-mail address so we can back to you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to respond within 48 hours.
This guide is designed to help you navigate information sources available to you from the STCC library. Whether you visit us online or come to the library (Bldg. 27), we hope this helps you in locating authoritative, relevant, and reliable resources on Graphic Arts.
Tabs at the top of this page will lead you to specific types of sources.
Your key to the library and its services is your Student ID. Once you have that, come to the Library (Bldg 27) and get a barcode placed on it. See the folks at the Circulation desk. Now your ready to start your search.
Do you need help selecting a topic, identifying search terms, creating a search strategy? Try our SearchPath Tutorial.
Here are some other tutorials that might help as well.
If you need personal assistance, call:
- Audiovisual Dept for media questions (video, music, recorded books, etc.) 755-4541
- Circulation Dept to renew borrowed items or update barcode (some items can be renewed online) 755-4845
- Reference Dept for all other questions 755-4549