Skip to main content
- RAM Card = Your Campus ID. Needed for printing, library use, self-identification, etc.
- RAVE ALERT= Campus emergency notification system. Sometimes called STCC RAVE ALERT.
- REQ = Not an acronym, but short for requisition, which is what one does to create a request to purchase something for the college.
- RFP = Request for Proposals – In the Business Office, it is a bidding process.
– In the Grants Office, it is a document developed by a funder to instruct one on how to prepare a grant proposal/application (sometimes also referred to by other terms such as SGA = Solicitation of Grant Applications or FOA = Funding Opportunity Announcement)