Skip to main content
- MAAB = Massachusetts Architectural Access Board
- MaFla = Massachusetts Foreign Language Association
- MAPT = Massachusetts Adult Proficiency Test
- MCCC = MA Community College Council (One of two unions on campus. Faculty and SOME professional staff are members.)
- MDAR = Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources. This is a Department of the Commonwealth that regulates pesticides, farmer's markets, pesticide licenses, state parks, fishing licenses, invasive species and much more!
- MET = Mechanical Engineering Technology
- MHEC = Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium. Much purchasing is done through MHEC vendors.
- MILE - Male Initiative for Leadership and Education