Skip to main content
- ICT = A change of major student is commonly referred to as an "ICT." Stands for Intercollege Transfer.
- IE = Institutional Effectiveness is part of the Institutional Research
- IL = Information Literacy
- ILL = Interlibrary Loan. The process by which libraries borrow from one another.
- IR = Institutional Research. See OIR.
- IRB = Institutional Review Board, which approves, oversees and reviews any research involving humans conducted on/by the campus or that researchers from other institutions attempt to conduct here.
- IT = Information Technology, the department which services the entire campus.