Skip to main content
- FAFSA = Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Please note: https//:fafsa.ed.gov is the correct address. FAFSA.COM charges for access to the same free resource.
- FERPA = The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. More information: http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html
- FIG = Foundation Incentive Grants are offered by the College’s Foundation as a competitive opportunity for college departmental units to fund proposals directly impacting students or the community.
- FTF = First-time freshman OR Full Time Faculty
- FOA = Funding Opportunity Announcement (See RFP)
- FY = Fiscal Year - The College’s fiscal year is July 1 through June 30